Wind River Tier Candelabra
Made with Mid-Sized Antlers and Two Candle Cups, this artwork piece makes a beautiful western-style centerpiece or decoration for night stands, end tables, mantles, coffee tables and more.
Along with western leather thong ties, most antler candelabras include either glass Crow Indian beads or an antler button at the artistic discretion of the designer. Some designs include both.
The candles included with our antler art are of the highest quality and designed to be drip-resistant and long-burning.
The candle cups are raw metal which allows for natural variation in color and texture and the rustic appearance for which we are striving.
Each piece of antler art is unique, as no two antlers are alike. You should expect variation in size, color, shape, weight, and number of antler points compared to what you see pictured on our website.
Special requests can be made when completing your order. Just click on 'Add special instructions to the seller' for any special requests.Safety Tips
- Antler tips are sharp and should be kept out of reach of children and pets.
- It is important that you trim your wick to 1/4 inch from the top of the candle before each use.
- We recomend the use of drip-resistant candles only. The candles provided should be burned for only 2-3 hours at a time.
- Never burn a candle near anything flammable.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Keep burning candles out of reach of children and pets.
- Store candles in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Avoid burning your candle in a drafty area to minimize smoke and uneven burning.
- Use caution with hot melted wax and wax drips.
- Do not move candle while it is burning or while it is hot.